Tuesday, October 14, 2008

PINK OR BLUE????

Tomorrow we find out if our new addition to the family is going to be a boy or a girl. Finding out you are going to be a parent is pretty special, but finding out you are having a SON or a DAUGHTER takes it to another level.

We have not looked at the Chinese calendar

We have not done the DRANO test

We have not flipped a coin or measured heartrates

We have waited on the Ultrasound and I will post the results tomorrow evening. We are going to need some help with names!

Below is a picture I took when we announced our pregnancy to Papa, BG, Diddy, and Deego.
Before I took the picture, I said on the count of 3 say "Jenny's Pregnant", 1-2-3, Jenny's Pregnant!




1 comment:

Brandi said...

So I guess you need to post the results! Slacker!! =)

No seriously, congratulations! Same sex siblings are the best!! (And I'm not biased in any way.)